Skin infections and razor rashes are the common problem among the men after shaving the beard. It is caused by the excessive rubbing of razor across the facial skin. Due to this skin looks like red, irritate and swell up. Sometimes the problem occurs because of the shaving products such as cream or gel which does not suit to your skin. Skin redness and itching is because of hair follicles called folliculitis, where hair cells become infected with bacteria. To stop shaving rashes and after shaving infections here are few tips:-
- Aloe vera gel is a natural herb and good for skin. Rub infected area with pure aloe vera gel. It will help to get relief from shaving rashes.
- Try to shave in the direction of your hair growth. Shaving in opposite direction
to hair growth is common cause for razor infections.
- Shaving cream helps the razor slider to smoothly move across the skin thus ensure you have place sufficient amount of cream on the shave area. Cream lather (foam) will lift up the hair and then it is easier for the blade to pinch the hair.
- Apply moisturizer after shaving. Always check the quality of gel, cream and shaving products when you buy them from health stores.
- Mesh cucumber with a few calendula leaves, extract the juice and apply this as gentle balm to the affected areas of your skin.
- Try to reduce excessive use of after shave lotion and colognes as many of after shave products contain alcohol and it can cause skin dryness.
- Apply warm water to smooth your skin and hair prior to shaving or you may shave right after taking a shower bath.
- Do not stretch skin tight while shaving. Rinse razor after every use and change blades regularly.
- Try to use electric razor which has self releasing gel for shaving.
- Try to avoid shaving the same area again and again as it may cause to razor burn. Rinse the facial area with cold water after done with shaving.
If you are facing with severe shaving rashes then consult your doctor or dermatologist. They will prescribe you proper treatments.
Related Articles:Health Care, How to Cure Shave Infection, How to Cure Shaving Infection, Infection Control, Shave Infected Hair Infection Treatments Natural, Shave Infection, Shaving Infection, Shaving Infection Skin, Shaving Infection Treatments