Feeling of elegance comes from perfumes. Perfumes and fragrances are used to scent wide variety of body and bath products such as cologne, deodorant, after shave lotions, hair care products etc. But do you know that these wonderful perfumes can be dangerous for you? Here are some side effects and problems caused due to perfumes.
- Skin problems are frequent due to side effects of perfume. It may cause allergies and rashes. In some cases de-pigmentation of skin can also be caused.
- Perfumes are also known to cause headache, dizziness, nausea, sneezing and mood swings.
- Sinus, watery eyes, sore throat, anxiety and inability to concentrate are few other side effects caused by perfumes.
- In some cases fragrance chemicals can cause lung disease. In asthmatics perfumes can trigger attacks.
- Perfumes are also known to affect the brain as there is close connection between memory and scent.
- Fragrance chemicals can be absorbed by the skin and can get introduced into the blood stream. Thus it can affect any part of the body that is sensitive to chemicals.
- Fragrance cause chemical change to occur in brain and this leads to depression in many cases.
- It also causes chest tightness, hyperactivity (in children), drowsiness and fatigue too.
No related posts.Tags: Beauty, Cosmetics, Health Risks Perfume, Perfume Bad Effects, Perfume Bad Environment, Perfume Effects, Perfumes can be Dangerous, Perfumes Reviews