One of the problems that people face as they grow older are open or enlarged pores, making skin seem old and rough looking. Smooth, young-looking skin becomes a thing of the past because of this. Why this happens is sometimes due to either neglect or poor facial care habits and practices. Individuals with oily or extremely oily skin types often have problems with enlarged pores.
Here are some tips on how to minimize enlarged pores and how to get that youthful smooth skin back
- Mix tomato juice with honey. Leave it on your face for 10 minutes, and rinse.
- Wash your face off with warm water first and mild soap to remove all dirt and grime from your face. Take an ice cube then rub it all over your face to reduce the open pores.
- Mix 1 egg white with a few drops of lemon juice. Using a brush, massage onto clean skin. Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- You can apply almond oil, sandal wood powder and turmeric powder daily on your face to seal the open pores. This should be followed a soap cleaning after your daily body wash. This will heal the open pores to bring back pit less face.
- Add lemon juice to a bowl of water and use this water to make ice cubes. Wash your face with warm water at least twice a day and then use the lemon ice cubes to tighten your pores and keep them oil free.
- Use Tomato juice to which a few drops of lime juice has been added. Apply on open pores for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- The juice or pulp of Pineapple and Peaches and Papaya are very good. Always wash your face with cold water after steaming. In humid weather wash the face 2-3 times with cold water. If you have powdered orange peel, use this in place of soap.
No related posts.Tags: Home Remedy for Open Pores, Home Remedy for Pores, How to Close Open Pores, How to Get Rid of Open Pores, Open Pores Home Remedies, Open Pores Home Remedy, Open Pores on Face, Open Pores on Skin, Open Pores Treatment, Skin Care, Skin Remedies, Treatment for Open Pores