Cold cream is the ultimate cleanser and moisturizer in one. It’s easy to make yourself and very cheap. Natural cold cream is better than other harmful chemical based creams. Natural home made cold cream contains lemon, honey, etc. which are easily available in market. Here are some tips for making natural cold creams.
- Wax Cold Cream: Take 6 tablespoons of olive oil and 28g beeswax, put it in a jar and stand in a pan of hot water until wax is melted. Warm 2 tablespoons of rosewater and add slowly to wax, stir it. Remove jar from hot water. Stir until it cool and thick. Store in clean, tightly sealed, dark jar.
- Rose Cold Cream: Take 2 ounces of good quality white wax, 2 ounces rose water and 8 ounces almond oil. Melt the wax over top of hot water. Remove from heat and beat in the essence and oil. Cool it and Store in jar.
- Lemon Cold Cream: Take 1 beaten egg yolk and lemon juice together in a small mixing bowl. Add olive oil and vegetable oil, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture thickens. If it gets too thick, add more lemon juice. The cream will keep for 2 weeks if refrigerated if tightly sealed.
- Mineral Cold Cream: Heat mineral oil and wax in double boiler. Dissolve borax in water and boil. Add to wax in a thin stream, stir in one direction. When mixed remove from heat and check temperature.
- Natural Remedies for Healthy Hair
- Natural Fairness Tips For Men
- Common Cold: Causes And Prevention
- Home Facial: Do It Yourself
- Ways To Remove Acne Marks