Mouth ulcers, also known as canker sores, are small disruptions of the skin that occur due to changes of the PH level of the mouth. This can be due to diet, stress, lack of sleep or brushing your teeth with toothpaste that irritates your mouth and illness. Mouth Ulcers are vulnerable to infection by bacteria in the mouth so be sure to keep your mouth clean and fresh by gargling regularly with an antibacterial mouth wash or salt water.
The Symptoms of a Mouth Ulcer in Adult:
- Problems with chewing or tooth brushing because of the tenderness
- Genital lesions (male and female), may be preceded by burning or tingling sensation
- A round sore or sores inside the mouth
- Enlargement of lymph nodes in the neck or groin.
Loss of appetite.
- Irritation of the sores by salty, spicy or sour foods
- Mouth sores
Causes of Mouth Ulcer are:
- Too much of acidic or spicy food
- Minor injuries
- Less Vitamin B2 in one’s diet
- Viral infections
- Lack of proper rest.
No related posts.Tags: Health & Fitness, Health Care, Mouth Ulcer Causes, Mouth Ulcers - Causes - Symptoms - Treatment, Mouth Ulcers - Signs And Symptoms, Mouth Ulcers Causes, Prevention & Treatment, signs and symptoms of mouth ulcers, Symptoms, what are the symptoms of mouth ulcers