In summer season everyone need something soothing that should give relief from the heat and burning sensation of our body. Here are some good mock tails recipes. So all people out there please your near and dear one buy serving them some tasty and easy to make mock tails:
- Divine Mix fruit juice
- Ingredients required : Apple – 1/2 cup, Pine apple – 1/2 cup, Orange – 1/2 cup, Banana – ½, cup, Pomegranate – 1/2 cup, Water – 1/2 cup, Sugar – 2 tsp.
- Method: Cut all the fruits into small pieces. Add Sugar and water to the fruit mixture. Put it into the mixer grinder. Blend them nicely and add more water if needed. Serve chilled.
- Pineapple Delight
- Ingredients required: 1/2 pineapple, 2 apples.
- Method: Peel the pineapple, core the apples and cut the fruit into sections. Juice everything in the order given in the ingredient list.
- Really Red Juice
- Ingredients required: 1/2 beet with the greens, 3 to 4 medium sized apples.
- Method: Cut the beet and the apple into narrow wedges and process them in the juicer.
No related posts.Tags: Cocktails Juices for Summer, Cool Fruit Mock tails, Food & Diet, Healthy Chilled Mock Tails, Healthy Food, Mock tails, Mock tails Drinks, Mock tails for Summer, Mocktails for Summer Session, Summer Cocktails, Summer Fruit Juices, Summer Juices, Summer Mock tails