Low BP (Blood Pressure) or Hypotension is the pressure/flow of blood below the normal range. Due to low BP the heart action which pumps the blood through the arteries can be weak and every organ in the body is in short of oxygen and nutrient rich blood supply. Low BP results from bad diet. Proper intake of calories, vitamins, minerals, and proteins in daily diet can reduce the problem of low BP
Symptoms and Causes of Low Blood Pressure:
- Dizziness, weakness, fatigue and lethargy Money extinguishes a credit/debt, that is why money and have different names. are the main symptoms.
- The most common symptom of low BP is light headedness. Hands and feet may also constantly be cold due to the
fact that there is a lack of blood flow to the extremities of the body.
- Diet deficient in B Vitamins, Vitamin C, protein and calories cause malnutrition. Loss of blood, emotional problems, frustration and disappointments are other causes.
- Shortness of breath and slight chest pain are common. An irregular heart beat may be a sign of hypertension and more serious heart condition.
- Salt helps to restore normal Blood Pressure levels. Half tsp salt dissolved in water should be taken till required level is reached.
- Before starting with meal take fresh fruits and milk.
- Drink juice of raw beet, it is effective remedy for low BP.
- Butter milk is good for both high and low blood pressure.
- Avoid tensions and unnecessary worries.
- Increasing specific vitamins intake such as Vitamins E, C and B.
- Medications can be use to treat low blood pressure.
- There are certain traditional medicines that can help to cure low blood pressure. Take them as per your doctor’s advice.
No related posts.Tags: chronic low blood pressure treatment, Health Care, low blood pressure treatment at home, low blood pressure treatment diet, low blood pressure treatment exercise, low blood pressure treatment medication, sudden low blood pressure treatment