Hair Fall is caused due to many reasons such as lack of vitamins, minerals or iron in the body, age, pollution, heredity and stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance and illness. It is said that that losing almost100 hair in a day is normal. Here are best tips on How to Stop Hair Fall
How to Stop Hair Fall:-
- Always keep your hair clean. It will protect them from dandruff, itching and hair lice, which ultimately results in hair fall.
Things to Remember:-
- Always use the shampoo and conditioner depending on your hair type. As for oily hair, you should use a shampoo, which is meant for specifically for oily hair.
- Rub olive oil on your scalp. This is one of the simplest methods you can start now.
- Overuse of hair dyes, hairdryer and curling iron can aggravate the problem of hair loss, leading to baldness. Hence, do not use such products on a regular basis, if you are facing the problem of excessive loss of hair.
- Alcohol and tobacco are the root causes for majority of hair loss problems. Hence, quit habits such as smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- Change your lifestyle with healthy a nutritious diet, regular exercise workouts and a stress free. Treat your hair like a baby.
- Soak a towel in hot water and squeeze lightly. Cover your hair with a light (squeezed) hot towel for 10 minutes for 5 days, each day.
- Rinse hair with a mix of apple drink vinegar and chromatic tea to help hair grow.
No related posts.Tags: Body Care, Hair Care, how to stop hair fall after delivery, how to stop hair fall for men, how to stop hair fall for men naturally, how to stop hair fall home remedies, how to stop hair fall immediately, how to stop hair fall in men, how to stop hair fall in women, how to stop hair fall in women home remedies, how to stop hair falling