Dandruff is nothing more than skin cells flaking off your scalp. It is a common problem among all the age groups. Dandruff can also be happen because of quick exposure to extreme heat and cold. Here are some tips for how to remove Dandruff:
- Massage the aloe vera leaves gel to your scalp and let it remain for an hour and rinse your hair thoroughly. It is very much effective in treating dandruff snowfall.
- Prepare mixture of 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lime juice. Warm up olive oil a bit before mixing with lime juice. Massage thoroughly into scalp and hair. Keep it overnight and next morning takes a shampoo bath.
- Include more green vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet. Drink lots of water and minimize the intake of junk food, oily food, strong tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Boil 5-7 tealeaves in a 3 cup of water for 10 minutes, when it cools down mix 2 teaspoons of limewater. After giving your hair a good wash use it as a last rinse, to give your scalp the anti-dandruff formation. This gives your hair a lustrous shine and provides nourishment too.
- Take one cup of sour curd, add with a few drops of lime and Indian gooseberry juice. Massage scalp for half an hour with this curd paste and leave your hair to work for a couple of hours. Wash your hair afterwards only with water. Next day you can use a shampoo.
- A little sun exposure helps to disperse dandruff. An ultraviolet light of sun has an anti-inflammatory effect on scaly skin conditions. It is the reason dandruff tends to be less in summer. Spend 20-30 minutes per day exposing yourself to sun.
- Boil a mixture of 4-5 dried thyme and 2 cups of water for 15 minutes. When the mixture cools down, massage it on the scalp and leave it for half an hour. Afterwards wash it and see the results.
- Prepare apple juice without adding sugar and water. Before taking bath mix 3 cup of warm water in this juice and massage it to your scalp and hair after 10-15 minutes rinse and wash properly. It is a good treatment of fading away your dandruff.
- Make a mixture of 1 teaspoons of vinegar and 3 teaspoons of water and apply it on the scalp before you go to bed. Keep it for the whole night with a towel around the head. Rinse your head with vinegar water again in the morning.
- Minimize the stress or tension. Clean and brush your hair daily to improve the blood circulation in scalp and remove flakiness.
No related posts.Tags: Body Care, Hair Care, How to Cure Dandruff, How to Cure Dandruff at Home, How to Cure Dandruff Fast, How to Reduce Dandruff, How to Reduce Dandruff Naturally, How to Remove Dandruff, How to Remove Dandruff at Home, How to Remove Dandruff Naturally, Reduce Dandruff Hair