Excess deposition of fat in the chin area results in double chin. A dividing line is visible, which gives an effect of double chin. Regular massage helps in protecting the face from double chin. A good make up also proves beneficial. A double chin is also seen to occur, as an individual age. Few more causes of a double chin are lack of exercise and improper dietary regimen.
Double chin is caused mainly because of:
- High caloric intake
- Weight gain
- Excessive body fat
- Genetic factors
- Sagging facial muscles
Here are some simple exercises for reducing double chin.
- Sit down straight. Tilt your head back. Pull down the neck skin with your hand collarbone-high and keep holding so while you are exercising. Then pull your lower jaw forward and press your lips together. Hold in this position for 2 seconds. Then release for another two seconds and repeat again. Make 30 repetitions daily. You will feel the neck muscles and skin stretching. One doing this exercise looks like a fish in an aquarium.
- Sit upright, then tilt your head back as far as you can manage, now open and close your mouth several times feeling the muscle stretch each time.
- Lie on your back with straight legs and hands on the floor near your thighs. Press your chin to your chest and hold in this position for 2 seconds. Then slowly tilt your head back, then again slowly press your chin to you chest. Make 25 repetitions.
- Stand comfortable with your head at a natural angle. Bring your lower lip- up as far as possible, count to ten and relax. Repeat ten times.
- Lie on your back with straight legs and hands on the floor near your thighs. Lift your head up, so that your chin is the highest point of the head, hold it for 2 seconds, then slowly release and lay your head down. Make 30 repetitions. You should feel your neck skin stretch.
- Stand comfortable with your head at a natural angle. Pull your chin upwards so you feel your muscles stretch. Count to ten and relax. Build to ten.
No related posts.Tags: Body Care, Body Tips, Exercises to Reduce Chin Fat, How to Reduce Chin Fat, How to Remove Chin Fat, Reduce Chin Size, Reduce Double Chin Fat, Remove Double Chin, Remove Double Chin Exercise, Remove Double Chin Fat, Remove Double Chin Gimp, Ways to Reduce Chin Fat