Acne is widespread problem faced by millions of individuals and is most common between the ages of 12 and 24. Acne has both internal and external causes. It occurs when the pores of skin becomes foiled due to bacteria and other items. Blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and nodules are few types of acne. Here are some effective tips to prevent and cure acne.
- Make-up – In women, make-up is the major cause of acne outbreaks. Oil based and excessive makeup should be avoided. Make up should be washed off thoroughly before going to bed.
- Don’t Squeeze – You should never squeeze pimples or whiteheads as it may cause infection. Pimple will go away in few weeks if you leave them as it is.
- Remove Blackhead – Blackheads can be removed by squeezing them. A gentle squeeze is enough to get rid of them.
- Avoid Direct Sun – Direct exposure to sun can cause adverse reactions as acne medications react in sunlight.
- Honey Mask – Apply honey mask on your face to cure acne as it has antibacterial properties.
- Cure Pimples – Use glycerin soap, drink water, and apply toothpaste/apricot juice to cure pimples.
- Wash face Twice – Use acne (sulphur based) soap to wash your face twice a day. Wash once when you wake up in morning and before you go to bed in night.
- Nutrition – Your skin needs nourishment so eat healthy diet rich in minerals and vitamins specially Vitamin A.
- Acne Medication – You should apply acne medications around the affected areas also. Use one treatment at a time as mixed treatments can cause adverse effects.
No related posts.Tags: Acne Prevention, Acne Prevention Foods, Acne Prevention Tips, Acne Prevention Treatment, Acne Prevention Vitamins, Acne-Spot, How to Prevent and Treat Acne, Prevent Acne Naturally, Prevent Acne Pimples, Prevent Acne Scarring, Prevent Acne Scars, Skin Care