How do I look with this dress? Does this pant make me look fat? Most of us are always asking similar questions to ourselves and to people around us. But are there really some clothes that can make us look fatter or skinnier?
If you are overweight, first of all, do not feel bad about your body. This does not mean that you get a license to eat unhealthy and not workout but your weight and your perception about yourself should not be related. You have to focus on the positive aspects of you: your smile, your eyes, your waist, your legs, etc. Accentuate the positive and disguise the negative.
- Dress monochromatic, all in one color, top to bottom, no patterns.
- Avoid bulky sweaters and sweatshirts.
- Choose clothing all in one color to give yourself a long, lean look.
- Wear blocks of color that draw the eye away from less-than-perfect areas. Wear a red shell or royal blue jacket, for example, to draw attention away from your legs.
- Try to avoid shapeless clothing. No one is fooled, and loose clothes often make you appear wider or heavier.
- Do not use clothes that do not fit. Many women think that if the clothes are tight they will look thinner. This is not true; they will only look fatter, instead. Your clothes have to fit your body; neither oversize nor undersize does the trick.
- Avoid horizontal stripes. Look for thin vertical and diagonal lines for a fluid look
- Short heightens are better to avoid clothing with a lot of details. Small, motley patterns or multiple pockets will not likely to help you look taller and slimmer.
- If you still feel like you need the variety of colors, a sole colored suit may be complimented by a contrast colour jacket, blazer or jumper. But only one item should be chosen.
- Avoid too-tight pants that cling to your hips and thighs. Instead, try trousers with comfortable legs and wide cuffs.
- Wear long necklaces or pendants on a long chain to make your neck look longer. Try to forget about short and tight necklaces since it will shorten your neck visually.
No related posts.Tags: 7 Secrets to Look Slim Instantly, Health Research, how to look slim and tall, how to look slim in a saree, how to look slim in a week, how to look slim in jeans, how to look slim in one day, how to look slim in saree, how to look slim instantly, Lifestyle