Long hair is a dream of all women and young girls. Long hair is one of the elements of beauty. But to fulfill this dream you need to take good care of your hair. Natural remedy can make hair silky and long. Below are beneficial tips for How to get Long Hair.
- To achieve long hair drink coconut water at least twice a week. It is good for your skin, digestive system and a miracle ingredient for your hair.
- Make a paste of jaggery, curd, and fuller’s earth and apply on scalp an hour before shampooing. Take this treatment once in 15 days to let your hair flow naturally beautiful and long.
- Mix 1 Egg, 3 tablespoons of Castor Oil and 1 teaspoon vinegar. Massage on scalp and wash your hair after 30 minutes. Herbal hair growth formula to encourage faster hair growth.
- To get healthier hair, steep 1/2 cup rosemary leaves in 1 cup water. Add half bottle of your favorite shampoo and wash once a day.
- Eat well balanced meals. Foods rich in vitamin A (dairy products, fish, spinach, apricots), vitamin B (meat, fish, bananas, leafy green veggies), vitamin C (citrus, melon, tomatoes and potatoes) and vitamin E (nuts, broccoli, whole grains) are essential for healthy hair.
- Make a paste of coriander leaves or margosa leaves then gently apply on hair and keep it for 15-20 minutes and then wash with cold water. This is the very good home remedies for hair care.
- If you want long and beautiful hair then never tease your hair. Do not knot them aggressively or tear with pins. Do not use hairdryers. Use safe hair accessories and hair sticks to keep your hair up. Use soft conditioner if your hair is thick or curly. Protect your hair when swimming by putting in a swimming cap. Protect them from sun.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon coconut oil and mix 2-3 tablespoon gooseberry juice in it then massage your hair. This is an effective hair care.
- Cashew nuts are very nutritious and good for your skin and also enhance hair growth.
- At night before going to sleep, give your hair a 75-100 gently strokes with a brush. This increases the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
No related posts.Tags: Body Care, Hair Care, How to get Long Hair, how to get Long Hair at Home, How to get Long Hair Fast, How to Get Long Hair Fast Naturally, How to Get Long Hair Home Remedies, How to get Long Hair Naturally, How to Get Long Hair Quickly, How to Grow Long Hair, Long Hair Tips