Do you want to choose the perfect shade for your lips?
If yes, here are some important tips that would be useful in choosing the perfect lipstick shade:
- Test different lipstick shades in any local departmental store.
- Try to choose a color that match with natural color of your lips and also your skin tone.
- Women with large lips should use Browns, purple and Bronzes. Women with thinner lips one should go for light shades like Pink, Peach, and Apricot etc.
- Lighter shades look good during daytime and darker shades at night time.
- Deep lipstick shades go well with light makeup and light natural shades go best with heavy eye makeup.
- Try to find a lipstick that looks good on your face when you are without makeup.
- If you have olive skin tone you can go for red and brown shades.
- For dark skin use plum or wine shade and for light skin use caramel or deep pink.
- Select shiny and darker shades if you are going to attend any party at night.
- Use lip liner close to your lipstick shade.
- Even you can blend different shades of lipstick to get a new look.
- Never test lipsticks on your lips it can be unhygienic. You can try it on your wrist or fingertips.
Always test a lipstick as a shade can look great in tube or stick but may be not look good on your face.
No related posts.Tags: Beauty, How to choose a Lipstick Shade, Lipstick Shades for Dark Skin, Lipstick Shades for Fair Skin, Lipstick Shades for Indian Skin, Lipstick Shades for Indian Women, Lipstick Shades for Redheads, Lipstick Shades for Wheatish Skin, Makeup