Although wrinkles are a part of ageing process but there are several other reasons that may cause premature wrinkles such as over exposure to sun, smoking, stress, pollution, weight loss etc. Here are some simple and effective home remedies to deal with wrinkles and will also help in preventing the formation of new ones.
- Apply egg white to the skin especially under the eyes.
- Apply pure castor oil on skin regularly to prevent wrinkles.
- Gently massage the portion of skin prone to wrinkles with coconut oils every night before going to bed.
- Paste of sugarcane juice and turmeric is considered best to get rid of wrinkles and slow ageing.
- Make paste of honey and ginger and take this paste every morning before brushing teeth. This will prevent wrinkles to a greater extent.
- Cucumber is best to treat wrinkles so apply cucumber juice on face.
- Apply lemon juice on face or rub peels of lemon on it.
- Drink carrot juice daily, it is proven cure for wrinkles. Even apple, papaya and pineapple juice help to diminish fine lines, wrinkles and cracked skin.
- Massage is very useful as it increases blood circulation and result in tightening of skin. Use olive oil to massage and always massage in opposite direction of wrinkles.
- Cold water is very effective to prevent wrinkles. After washing face pat it with hands to dry so that some water enters the skin. It will keep skin fresh for long.
No related posts.Tags: Beauty, Beauty Tips, Best Anti Wrinkle Treatment, Facial-Massage, Home Remedy For Wrinkles, Rid of Wrinkles Home Remedies, Skin Remedies, Under Eye Wrinkles Home Remedies, Wrinkle Treatment Tips