Its summer! Do you own those flashing dark and light stripes on your body after basking in the sun for hours? Overexposure to ultra violet rays from the scorching sun causes sunburn and tanned s. Are you feeling itchy due to your sun burnt dry skin? Then here is the article with complete guide to get rid of sun-tanned skin.
Home Remedies for Removing Skin Tan:
- Use a face pack consisting of cucumber juice, lemon juice and some rose water or you can also try a face mask with honey and lemon juice. These face packs or face masks have to be used for some time, at least for a week for noticeable results.
- Potato juice also is an effective treatment against Sun tan. A regular application of the juice yields positive results. Potato is also effective against pimples and blackheads make it an ideal ingredient for oily skin.
- Make a paste using Haldi (Turmeric) with a little raw milk and lemon juice. Apply it on the skin, it will help in removing a tan.
- Apply a paste of fresh ground mint leaves and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water, continue for 15 days.
- Try rubbing lemon juice on your skin. Then mix aloe juice with ½ the amount of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a good moisturizer. Dab this on the tan especially if it is a sun tan.
- Rubbing the inside of a slice of watermelon is good for lightening tanned skin.
- Buttermilk is another proven recipe to fade the sun tan. Wash you face with Buttermilk regularly for a few days and you would notice the difference. A natural astringent it tones the skin and is ideal for oily to combination skin.
- Almonds are another effective but slightly costly way of ensuring lighter tan free skin. Soak 2-3 almonds overnight in cold milk, peel the skin and make a paste out of these. Apply on skin, leave for some time and wash it off. The results are miraculous.
- You can also apply buttermilk on your skin twice daily, for about 20 minutes each time. This will cool the skin and help revitalize.
- Apply dosa batter on the tanned areas and leave until it dries. Rinse it with coldwater and dab rosewater on the affected areas for glowing and smooth skin.
No related posts.Tags: Home Remedies for Removing Skin Tan, How to Remove Skin Tan Naturally, Remedies for Removing Skin Tan, Removing Skin Tan, Removing Skin Tan Naturally, Rid of Skin Tan, Skin Care, Skin Remedies, Skin Tan Remedies, Skin Tan Removal, Skin Tan Treatment