With rising temperatures in summer, it is necessary to find ways to keep our bodies cool and protected from the heat. Cool down fast by treating the pulse spots of your body. Ice packs, cool compresses or cold water applied to these areas help chill your blood vessels effectively and consequently lower your overall body temperature.
Spend as much time indoors during the day especially during the afternoon when it is hottest. In addition to this, wear loose fitting clothes made out of thin natural materials as these will readily absorb excess perspiration
Symptoms of Heat
- Feelings of irritability
- Short temper
- Sore throat
- Nose bleed
- Outbreak of pimples and acne
- Mouth ulcers
Remedies for Cooling Body
- Banana, bitter gourd, grapefruit, watermelon, tomatoes and pineapple are good for summer.
- Foods that are astringent are good for reducing body heat. Vegetables are cooling and consuming of lots of vegetables and vegetable juices are very helpful in summer.
- Drink plenty of liquids, coconut water, butter milk, fruit juices and at least 10 glasses of water daily.
- Eat light food, avoid hot, spicy and oily foods and opt for foods high in water content including fruits, salads, soups and buttermilk.
- Blend 2 or 3 cucumbers with their peels and mix the blended cucumber paste with a small quantity of fuller’s earth so that you have a watery mixture. Apply this paste to your entire body and allow it to casino spiele dry completely before rinsing it off with cold water. This is a cooling body pack that will help to cool and nourish your skin.
- Try a few minty or menthol products to cool your skin: slather on lotion with peppermint (avoid your face and eyes), shower with peppermint soap use a minty foot soak, and powders with mint. Mint refreshes the skin and leaves a nice cooling sensation.
- Do not go in for repeated warm showers as the excess washing can cause your skin to dry up and itch. Instead go in for several cold water rinses throughout the day to beat the heat.
- Have a cold water shower once or twice a day or pamper yourself with a short cold water soak. While a cold water shower helps to cool down your skin, a cold water soak is very effective in cooling the entire body and bringing down your core temperature.
No related posts.Tags: Body Care, Body Tips, cool body in heat, cooling body tips, cooling in summers, home remedies cool body, home remedies cooling down, Home Remedies for Cooling Body, home remedies for summer heat, home remedies for summer to care skin