Juices are very healthy and source of vitamin and energy. They work as cleansing agent to enhance your immune system and reducing stress. Take mixed juice of various fruits to provide your body with various essential nutrients. These juices are fat-free and rich in minerals. Below is a list of juices which are very useful for many diseases such as Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Acidity and many more.
Apple + Watermelon + Carrot + Lemon Juice: Skin Diseases
Carrot + Pomegranate Juice: Asthma Patient
Bitter Gourd (Karela) Juice: Diabetes
Spinach (Palak) Juice: Digestion
Beetroot (Chukandar) Juice: Liver
Orange + Pomegranate + Sweet Lime (Mosambi) Juice: Fever
Pineapple + Apple + Pomegranate Juice: Diarrhea
Apple + Guava (Amrud) + Sweet Lime Juice: Constipation
Apple + Cucumber Juice: Fairness
Carrot + Pineapple Juice: Heart
One Cup of Potato Juice: Acidity
Eggplant (Bengan) Juice: Dental Pain
Cabbage Juice: Stomach Ulcer
Apple + Orange + Carrot + Beetroot Juice: Fatigue
Tomato + Carrot Juice: Stress
- Before preparing Juice wash fruits and vegetables. If some part is rotten then cut and throw it.
- While preparing a Lemon and Orange juice seeds removing is not necessary but Apple seeds are toxic so they must remove.
- Must remove orange rind. Don’t throw orange white portion because it is source of Vitamin C.
- Always intake fresh juice.
- Mix Lemon, Salt, Sugar, Black pepper etc. to make your juice tasty.
No related posts.Tags: Advantages of Juices, Benefits of Juice Diet, Benefits of Juices, Food & Diet, Fresh Fruit Juices Benefits, Fruit Juices Benefits, Health Benefits of Juices, Healthy Food, Juices Benefits, Juices for Diabetic Patients, Juices for Fair Skin, Juices for Health, Nutrition, Nutrition in Juices, Vegetable Juices Benefits