Health Benefits of Corn:-
- Corn is a rich source of calories and forms a part of the staple diet among many populations. The calorific content of corn is 342 calories per 100grams, among the highest in cereals.
- Corn starch is used in the manufacture of many cosmetics and may also be applied topically to soothe skin rashes and irritations. Corn products can be used to replace carcinogenic petroleum products which form major components of cosmetic preparations.
- Owing to the presence of thiamin, corns have been said to help in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- The insoluble fiber in corn makes it good for those suffering Flush toxins from your body taking tablespoons of drink. from common digestive ailments, like constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Those suffering from anemia have shown positive effects after consuming corns.
- Corn is a straight resource of folic acid, vitamin B1, B5, C, E, magnesium and phosphorus. It is measured to be short in protein, due to the least content of the tryptophan and amino acids lysine. On the opposing, it is an excellent source of fiber, complex carbohydrate, and beneficial essential fatty acids.
- Consuming foods rich in beta-cryptoxanthin, an orange-red carotenoid found in highest amounts in corn, pumpkin, papaya, red bell peppers, tangerines, oranges and peaches, may significantly lower one’s risk of developing lung cancer.
- Corn oil is a rich source of linoleic acid, one of two essential acids necessary for good skin. Corn starch may also be applied topically to soothe skin rashes and irritations.
No related posts.Tags: Corn Nutrition And Health Benefits, Food & Diet, Health Benefits of Corn, health benefits of corn flakes, health benefits of corn flour, health benefits of corn grits, health benefits of corn oil, health benefits of cornmeal, Healthy Food