When the roots of your hair stop producing melanin, your hair loses color and turns grey or white. Since hair consists of dead cells, once grey or white hair is formed it cannot be changed. The age at which a person’s hair becomes white depends on hereditary factors, diet, lifestyle and stress can also cause premature graying. Here are some remedies for preventing formation of white hair:
Gray Hair Causes:
- Lack of cleanliness
- Chemical hair dyes
Natural Tips for Gray Hair:
- Take some gooseberries, cut them to small pieces and dried in shade. Direct sunlight should be avoided. Heat these dried pieces in coconut oil till the matter turns into thick dark oil. Apply this oil to your hairs every day. It is also a valuable hair tonic!
- Prepare black tea in half a cup of water (without milk and sugar) allows to cool and massage it on the roots of your hair. Leave it on the hair for an hour and then wash it away. This will coat the hair black and hide the grey color.
- Take sufficient amount of yoghurt daily and one tablespoon of yeast before meals. Both are helpful in prevention and treatment of gray hair.
- Take nutritious diets like iron, copper, vitamin B, folic acid and iodine you can ensure hair follicle health. Increase intake of vitamin B12 foods such as cow’s milk, cheese, yogurt, eggs, fish, meat, beef etc. to decrease hair pigment loss that leads to white hair.
- Mix benniseed (sesame) oil or olive oil in juice of bottle-gourd and apply to hair. This makes the hair long, black, thick and shiny. It also helps to prevent gray hair and protects hair fall.
- Drinking Carrot juice everyday helps to keep hair black and overcome the grey hair problem.
- Eat Fenugreek sprouts regularly and apply Fenugreek paste on the scalp an hour before taking bath once in a week helps to overcome gray hair problem.
- Iron & Iodine should be taken in form of sea food to delay the process of graying hair. Fish is the main source of iodine, the requirement of iron can be met by adequate intake of carrots, bananas and other similar vegetables & fruits.
- The butter made from cow’s milk has the property of preventing graying of hair. A small roll may be taken internally and a little quantity may be massaged into the hair roots twice a week.
- Use coconut oil with lemon or almond oil to massage the scalp. Vegetable and essential oil also contain nutrients for slowing the graying of hair.
No related posts.Tags: Body Care, Get Rid of Gray Hair, Get Rid of Gray Hair Forever, Get Rid of Gray Hair Naturally, Getting Rid of Gray Hair, Gray Hair Tips, Hair Care, How to Get Rid of Gray Hair, Natural Way to Get Rid of Gray Hair, Rid of Gray Hair, Rid of Gray Hair Naturally