Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of Blackheads, Pimples, Small superficial sebaceous Cysts and Scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be essential part of your routine and intake of oily-fried foods, excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (Green Leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with alkaline base, which consist of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin A, E and B can be used to treat acne.
- Green Tea and Walnuts helps to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water everyday is good for emission of toxin from body.
- Always try to include low fat dairy products in your meal. These are good source of vitamin A.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oat meal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.
No related posts.Tags: Diet to Prevent Acne, Diets A-Z, Food & Diet, food avoid pimples, foods get rid pimples, Get Rid Of Pimples, How to Prevent Pimples and Reduce Acne Naturally, natural ways to prevent pimples, Skin Problems, ways avoid pimples, ways to stop pimples