There is lot of misconception among people that buttermilk is too fatty as its name has word “butter”. But this is wrong and it contains less fat and calories than regular milk. It is very useful in reducing body heat and therefore can be consumed in large quantities during summer.
People facing digestion problems can have buttermilk with little rock salt as it gets digested easily and quickly. It is useful drink for all calorie conscious people with rich essential nutrients. Buttermilk is rich in vitamins (B12), potassium, phosphorous and calcium.
Buttermilk helps in:
- Overcoming obesity
- Improving digestion
- Providing protection against various diseases
- Providing valuable vitamins & minerals
- Increasing immunity
- Gives relief from acidity and heartburn
It is advised by physicians to consume buttermilk more instead of milk due to all such benefits. It can be taken anytime as a refreshing and healthy drink!
- Health Benefits of Papaya
- Health Benefits of Apple Juice
- Health Benefits of Low Calorie Food
- Health Benefits Of Coconut Water
- Health Benefits Of Garlic