- Lemon tea can have a cleansing effect on the body by removing toxins from the blood.
- Lemon tea also helps in reducing surgical swelling.
- Removing toxins from the body can reduce the chance of cancer in the body. The antioxidants in lemon tea may also reduce the chance of skin cancer.
- Lemon tea aids in healthy digestion by having a calming effect on the stomach.
- Lemon tea is helpful during cold and flu season; it is detoxifying and it stimulates the immune system.
- Lemon is an astringent and can reduce acne and other skin disorders when taken internally. Drinking of lemon tea will help in reducing acne and other skin disorder.
Here is the recipe of Lemon Tea:
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Sugar, or honey to taste
- Pour water into a mug.
- Add honey and heat in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Stir in lemon juice, mixing until honey is dissolved, then stir in the sugar.
No related posts.Tags: Benefits of Lemon Tea, Food & Diet, Health Benefits of Lemon Tea, Lemon Tea Advantages, Lemon Tea Benefits, Lemon Tea Benefits Health, Lemon Tea Good for Health, Lemon Tea Good for You, Lemon Tea Nutrition, Lemon Tea Recipe, Lemon Tea Weight Loss, Nutrition