Hair spa is a new concept for hair rebirth. If you want to enjoy a relaxing massage or want to look your best for that special day Body Benefits is second to none to bring you that pleasurable experience and if you try it once you will know just how wonderful you will look and feel. Not only will you feel great but most treatments are an aid to the well being of your mind and body.
Hair Spa is a therapy that is essential maintaining a healthy growth. It is basically a procedure that helps to make your hair strong, bouncy and shiny, while simultaneously to deal with dandruff, damaged, and fall control. Today it is one of the popular and best trends for conditioning your hair to keep it healthy. While this is a relatively new treatment, it is considered to be highly effective, and for the most part of it, quite economical given its advantages.
For people who feel that their hair lacks strength and volume. Hair Spa helps
in building the strength of each hair follicle giving the hair a stronger and a more bouncy look. There is no age limit as such for a spa visit. You can start as young as 14-15 because that is the age at which dandruff and hair fall problems can start. You can do a spa even as often as a week if you want to…ideally once in 2 weeks.
Benefits of Hair Spa:-
- Deep conditioning Hair Spa treatment is designed to strengthen the hair follicles, nourish the roots & revitalize the scalp that leads to natural hair rebirth.
- It helps to normalize oil secretions.
- It increases cell metabolism and stimulates blood circulation.
- It eliminates impurities inside pores and repairs damaged hair.
- Spa is a rehydrating therapy that restores vital oils and moisture for a smooth, sensuous glow that begins at the roots.
Firstly the hair spa starts with a specialized spa shampoo which is massaged in a specific way for about 10 minutes. This is followed by a deep conditioning masque application and massage for 20-25 minutes.
The massage cream is applied to cover every strand of the hair and the massage is very delicate and relaxing. This process will rejuvenate and relax you completely. The spa massage is followed by steam for about 5 minutes.
The whole duration of spa should be roughly about 40-50 minutes.
- Monsoon Hair Care Tips
- Post-Summer Skin and Hair Rehab
- Hair Coloring at Home
- Secrets to Getting Gorgeous Hair