Although curd has a nutritive content similar to fresh milk, Curd is also considered one of the best aids to natural good looks. It supplies the nerves and the skin with healthy ingredients and counteracts the ill-effects of exposure to the scorching sun. Here are some benefits of applying curd:-
Benefits of Applying Curd
- Apply paste of curd in the flour (besan) into the hair roots for an hour and wash the head. This will return the hair shine and will exclude you from the problem of dandruff.
- Using pepper powder mixed in yogurt for head wash twice a week will end dandruff, and will also help in making hair soft, black, long and dense, which will raise your beauty.
- If acne on your skin is bothering you then apply sour curd paste on your face and let it dry and then wash the face. In a few days you will see the unexpected benefits.
- Massage sour curd on the blackish part of the neck leave it for 15 minutes and then wash the sour yogurt. This application will help in removing neck blackish part.
- Applying curd on face helps to get soft and smooth skin. It also acts a good moisturizer and good for dry skin. If curd is mixed with henna powder and applied to hair, it acts as a good hair conditioner.
No related posts.Tags: Applying Curd on Face, Beauty Tips, Benefits of Applying Curd, benefits of curd on face, Home Remedies