Amla is a natural source of Vitamin C and have great antioxidant properties. Amla helping in curing a number of diseases, it also boosts the immune system. It is the fruit of a deciduous plant and found in many states of India. Its English name is ‘Indian Gooseberry’ and it has been related with a number of health benefits.
Nutritional Value of Amla
- Vitamin C
Benefits of Amla
- Amla improves nature and follicles of the hair thus promoting hair growth. Also prevent the dandruff.
- Amla is very useful in skin diseases, it improves glow of skin.
- It is natural remedy for acidity, gastric troubles, constipation and indigestion.
- It supports strength of heart and lungs.
- Amla is helpful in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar level.
- Amla increases the fertility, alertness and memory.
- It is very useful in eye diseases. It cures diseases like itching, reddening, and watering of eyes.
- It reduces health weakness and makes our body’s immune system strong.
- Amla increases red blood cell creation thus improves strength of teeth and nails.
- Amla reduces the body heat and weight.
No related posts.Tags: Advantages of Amla, Amla Advantages, Amla Benefits, Amla Fruit Benefits, Amla Fruit for Hair, Amla Fruit for Skin, Benefits of Amla, Benefits of Amla for Hair, Benefits of Amla for Skin, Benefits of Amla Fruit, Food & Diet, Health Benefits of Amla, Healthy Food, Nutrition