Amla is a natural source of Vitamin C and have great antioxidant properties. Amla helping in curing a number of diseases, it also boosts the immune system. It is the fruit of a deciduous plant and found in many states of India. Its English name is ‘Indian Gooseberry’ and it has been related with a number of health benefits.
Nutritional Value of Amla
- Vitamin C
Benefits of Amla
- Amla improves nature and follicles of the hair thus promoting hair growth. Also prevent the dandruff.
- Amla is very useful in skin diseases, it improves glow of skin.
- It is natural remedy for acidity, gastric troubles, constipation and indigestion.
- It supports strength of heart and lungs.
- Amla is helpful in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar level.
- Amla increases the fertility, alertness and memory.
- It is very useful in eye diseases. It cures diseases like itching, reddening, and watering of eyes.
- It reduces health weakness and makes our body’s immune system strong.
- Amla increases red blood cell creation thus improves strength of teeth and nails.
- Amla reduces the body heat and weight.
- Health Benefits of Papaya
- Benefits of Cucumber
- Lemon Benefits For Skin
- Advantages Of Hair Spa
- Health Benefits Of Vitamin D